Tuesday 28 January 2014

Inner Musings and Trololo-ings with The Trololo Guy

So, it's been a while since I've been around the blogosphere; my review site Silver Screen Linings still gets the occasional entry after three years of solid criticising, and what had intended to be an ongoing journey down memory lane, the Forest of Nostalgia soon burned to the ground, never to rise again.

Over the last few weeks, however, I've found myself longing for an output for general rants, thoughts, reviews, nostalgia kicks and other such musings and have decided to drag myself back into this post-hipster, pre-neo-hipster society that is Blogger. 

Recently, I've been amusing myself, and to a lesser extent my Facebook followers, with a daily update as to which of the hundreds of characters rambling around my psyche that have been providing the day's inner monologue. Recent narrators have included Brian Blessed, Alpha 5 and a post bike theft Pee Wee Herman. The voices of these much loved personas keep me both amused and as close to sane as can be scraped together in my day-to-day service industry life. Today I've been wandering around the house singing Eduard Khil's bizarrely catchy "I'm glad because I'm finally retuning back home" (aka the Trololo song) to myself, thus bestowing Mr. Khil with the honour of being our first Inner Monoblogger. Congrats you crazy Russian!

So come join me and a few familiar faces as we rant, ramble and review the goings on in this mixed up world that be livin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment